5 Minute Portfolio Strategy Update, as of Sept 30th, 2020
A3 Alternative Credit Fund (AAACX)
As of December 31, 2020
Past performance is not indicative of future results.
The A3 Alternative Credit Fund, a closed-end interval fund, offers investors efficient access to a portfolio of income-generating assets. The Fund’s investment objective is to seek total return through investments that offer regular income or the potential for price appreciation. A3 Financial Investments is led by an investment team with decades of experience investing in capital markets. Interval funds provide investors such features as daily pricing, 1099 tax reporting, and quarterly repurchase offers with a fund-level redemption of 5-25% of NAV. The interval fund structure allows non accredited investors the opportunity to access less liquid, potentially higher yielding alternative investments.
Year to Date
30 Day SEC Yield
US Agency Exposure
1 Inception date is September 30, 2019. Returns are net total returns.
2 U.S. Government Agency securities are considered to have an "implied AAA rating". Government National Mortgage Association issued securities carry the full faith and credit guarantee of the U.S. Government.
3 "30-Day SEC Yield (subsidized)" is an annualization of the Fund's total net investment income per share for the 30 day period ended on the last day of the month and reflects any net fees waivers and reimbursements in effect during the yield calculations period.
4 "30-Day SEC Yield (unsubsidized)" reflects the 30-day yield if the investment adviser were not reimbursing the fund for part of its expenses or waiving all or part of its fee.
Correlation is a statistic that measures the strength of the relationship between two securities. The correlation coefficient ranges from +1.0 and -1.0 which indicate perfect positive and negative linear relationships.
A value of 0 indicates no linear relationship between the two securities.
Interval closed-end fund
UMB Fund Services
Non Accredited Investor
Thompson Hines LLP
September 30, 2019
Q4 2020 15% of fund NAV
Foreside Fund Partners, LLC
Net Expense Ratio / Gross Expense Ratio
1. The Adviser has entered into an expense limitation agreement to pay the ordinary operating expenses of the Fund that exceed 1.95% per annum.
2. The Net expense ratio reflects the reduction of expenses from fee waivers and reimbursements. Elimination of these reductions will result in higher expenses and lower performance. These reductions
are contractual and will continue until at least 01/31/2022.
3. The Gross Expense Ratio reflects additional expenses embedded in the Fund's performance, such as the indirect costs of investing in other investment companies.
4. Based on the volume of repurchase requests, there is no guarantee that all repurchase requests will be honored each quarter.
Portfolio Characteristics & Rating Exposure
YTD Total Return: 4.88%
Current Distribution Rate: 6.93%
30-Day SEC Yield (subsidized): 3.66%
30-Day SEC Yield (unsubsidized): 0.93%
# of Positions: 71
Largest Position: 5.40%
Long Term Capital Gains - Year 2020: 0%
Short Term Capital Gains - Year 2020: 0%
US Agency Securities: 78.93%
Non-Investment Grade: 0.00%
Not Rated: 17.88%
1. Current Distribution Rate is expressed as a percentage equal to the projected annualized distribution amount which is calculated by annualizing the current cash distribution per share without compounding), divided by the current net asset value and does not reflect any return of capital.
90 Madison Street, Suite 303
Denver, CO 80206
Tel: 1 (303) 997-9010